Thursday, August 16, 2007

Diyaryo! Bakal! Booty!

Everyone who's really close to me knows that I'm obsessed with Iron Man. What? You don't know Iron Man? He's that Marvel Comics character who wears a suit of armor that makes him powerful. He was created waaay back in 1963, and still remains as one of Marvel's iconic characters.

Yeah, I hear you, extreme geek talk. But I created this blog to chronicle my weekly dose of Iron Man stuff. I have this weekly addiction of buying Iron Man toys, comics, or whatever to add to my ever expanding collection. I'll be reviewing (critic shit) the stuff I buy, as well post some of the things I already got from time to time.

Why Diyaryo, Bakal Booty?

If you live in the Philippines, this is something common you'll encounter everyday. People who make a living pushing carts full of junk and discarded stuff shout the phrase "Diyaryo, Bakal, Bote!" In english: "Newspaper, Metal and Glass Bottles!" I exercised what's left of my creative juices and came up with "Bakal Booty" or "Iron Loot."

Check the blog weekly. A dose of Iron is always healthy for the blood!

The IronMan Collection

No comments: