Monday, September 3, 2007

MGA Entertainment SpiderMan and Friends 3D Memory Match Up: Iron Man (PTK Forums)

Updated: I just found out that these are game pieces for MGA Entertainment's SpiderMan and Friends 3D Memory Match Up game.Click me to find out more about this game!

Got this obscure Iron Man figure from a fellow board member in a local toy forum. I got it as part of a 3 figure lot. The other figures in this lot are Thor and Storm (which looks nice). I don't know anything about this Iron Man figure, it could be a bootleg, or it might be a promo toy. There's a marvel copyright notice on it's base and it's made in China. The sculpt is fairly simple, not so detailed and the paint job is very sloppy with some bleeds and unpainted areas. The plastic is also a bit on the cheap side. The figure stands almost 2 inches tall. The upper torso can be detached from it's lower half and that's the only point of articulation in this figure.



Is it worth it? Since I'm in the hunt for non-stat or non-bust Iron Man stuff, I have to pick this one up. P250 is a bit steep for figures that look bootleg (although I got 3 figures for that price). You can avoid this like the plague, but for Iron Man collectors like me, this is another piece of the puzzle. :) Buy at your own risk.

No comments: